• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In a Nation Where the 2A "Shall not be Infringed"

They are not going to take your guns away. Instead they are going to put a violence tax on everything you own. Then they will raise the tax to where it's too expensive to buy a gun. Same thing with the ammo. It's already happening in Washinggton state. That's how they get around the constitution

They are not going to take your guns away. Instead they are going to put a violence tax on everything you own. Then they will raise the tax to where it's too expensive to buy a gun. Same thing with the ammo. It's already happening in Washinggton state. That's how they get around the constitution
What Guns????

The cigarette tax

They started raising taxes on ammo back in 2008, by 2012 (prior to Sandy Hoax) the price of ammo had almost doubled.
Due to it being a gradual increase, it was like the toad in the warming water.
Even if that idiot McCain had won, ammo taxes were going to increase. McCain didn't want the populous armed either.

Learn the constitution laws & you can beat any state & even have the judge arrested for treason!
The government promised to govern us by the constitution WE ARE A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC! NOT A DEMOCRACY! Congress signs & takes an oath as an officer of the government & simultaneously as representatives of the people! they have to up hold the constitution but in law if you do not know your rights they can tell you them but in their favor not yours this is why it is important to know how to exercise these right’s.

All you have to do is ask them to enforce the contract. If we read something in the constitution & we have a good reason why we believe its the way it is, then they should honor that! And they should honor that in the favor of you! (The clearly intended inclusive designative beneficiary). the benefit you should understand is

ARTICLE 6 Paragraph 2

The supremacy clause

All debts contracted and engagements entered into, before the adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

^^^^ Rule of Law and the Constitution has not applied for many years. Don't hold your breath.
i've already had 3 cases thrown out in my favor! just ask the judge if his court room is a court of equity or a court of law and just watch his response! If they do not up hold their oath you can have the bailiff lock the judge up for treason in an open court of law you don't need 2 witness' of treasonous act's!

And if you really want to get them to leave you alone start turning in Expense proposal & get reimbursed for missing work to defend such frivolous law suits! yes the city, state, or even the fed court has to pay YOU!

images.jpg
images (1).jpg

I marvel that the common men are so soon removed from our forefathers that called you into freedom with the supreme law of the constitution of the United States of America unto another LAW: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the Enalible rights granted by GOD which was given to our forefathers.

But though we, or a Judge from the supreme court, proclaim any other Law unto you than that which we have been given in the constitution for you, let him be accused of treason.

As the founding fathers of this great country said before, so say I now again, if any law to come in conflict would be nell and void of law. it would bare no power to enforce, in would bare no obligation to obey, it would purport to settle as if it had never existed, for the unconstitutionality would date from the enactment of such a law, not from the date so branded in an open court of law, no court are bound to uphold it, and no citizens are bond to obey it it operates as a near nullity or a fiction of law” practice any other law unto you than that ye have received, let him be accused of treason!

For do I now persuade the common men, or the government?

But I certify you, brethren, that the Constitution which i teach is for the common man but is not after man.

For we neither received it of man, neither were we taught it, but by the GOD given right of freedom

Back
Top Bottom