• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In Case you Missed it. This will put an end to must have a peek at your GA Weapons license once and for all.

What about inflation? If I bought a gun in Jan 2021 for $850.00 and sold it today for $1,000.00, did I make any profit or actually lose money?
You cain't charge more than you paid feller! If'n you do, thar's a group on here that'll turn you in to the ATF. They're called the ODT Price Militant. You ain't 'sposed to be makin' profit off'n yer feller brothers on here.

Did you read the entire article? They plan on going through your banking records. Guilty until proven innocent. This is planned to go into effect after they introduce the NWO cashless society.
I think when we go to a cashless society we need to get on our knees and start praying. To the Lord in case you're wondering! The Bible forecast this thousands of years ago.

Betcha 20 bucks "Orlando Harris" aint white....

Did you read the entire article? They plan on going through your banking records. Guilty until proven innocent. This is planned to go into effect after they introduce the NWO cashless society.
I think when we go to a cashless society we need to get on our knees and start praying. To the Lord in case you're wondering! The Bible forecast this thousands of years ago. Background checks and Firearms are going to be the least of our worries.

I think when we go to a cashless society we need to get on our knees and start praying. To the Lord in case you're wondering! The Bible forecast this thousands of years ago. Background checks and Firearms are going to be the least of our worries.
LOL...a TRUE redneck?...never

Back
Top Bottom