• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Infinity Outfitters Double Hammock 34.99 delivered

Matter of opinion I guess....

It is, and the point of me telling the story is that my opinion was different. I built some rapport with the guy and already had an opinion of him before I knew he was queer. It doesn't make since for me to think a dude is a ****bag just because he loves the cock. I don't know man, I guess i'm geting older and things that don't matter to me just matter less these days. i got my own life to worry about so me not having to worry about yours is a good thing.

I get it though, I mean, it's pretty gay to be gay.

With age comes wisdom, discernment and realization of what is truly important in life.

Hammock thread goes philosophical. Need to get it back on track.

Quick, someone post pictures of boobies or their bowhunt trophy.

Yep, here's the rig I'm replacing. It's nice and lays flat but is heavy and small. Also that there is about a $300 piece of canvas. Go Duluth Pack
photo 4 (1).JPG

This new hammock is so less complicated to rig. Hangs in about two minutes. Where as this thing took 15 to set up

It is, and the point of me telling the story is that my opinion was different. I built some rapport with the guy and already had an opinion of him before I knew he was queer. It doesn't make since for me to think a dude is a ****bag just because he loves the ****. I don't know man, I guess i'm geting older and things that don't matter to me just matter less these days. i got my own life to worry about so me not having to worry about yours is a good thing.

I get it though, I mean, it's pretty gay to be gay.
It's not about rapport, or being civil, or even enjoying someone's company (I have several co-workers that are openly gay and some of them are much more pleasant to work with than some straight co-workers). I literally could not care less what they do in the privacy of their home. It's about whether or not two guys who are openly (apparently) homosexual are the best parents for (presumably) adopted kids while 30-40 heterosexual couples wait for every infant released to adoption. And before somebody yells that there are "terrible heterosexual parents and heterosexuality is no guarantee of being a good parent" to them I'll say, "Well, no feces Francis?"
I get in this state of 'progress' that to suggest a child is better off with a mother and a father is knuckle dragging ignorance but hey..... we all have our limitations. (And I get YOU aren't saying that bolded part). I'm getting older too. My tolerance for calling black, white, and up, down, (and pretending two dudes, are 'married') is increasingly wearing thin.

It's not about rapport, or being civil, or even enjoying someone's company (I have several co-workers that are openly gay and some of them are much more pleasant to work with than some straight co-workers). I literally could not care less what they do in the privacy of their home. It's about whether or not two guys who are openly (apparently) homosexual are the best parents for (presumably) adopted kids while 30-40 heterosexual couples wait for every infant released to adoption. And before somebody yells that there are "terrible heterosexual parents and heterosexuality is no guarantee of being a good parent" to them I'll say, "Well, no feces Francis?"
I get in this state of 'progress' that to suggest a child is better off with a mother and a father is knuckle dragging ignorance but hey..... we all have our limitations. (And I get YOU aren't saying that bolded part). I'm getting older too. My tolerance for calling black, white, and up, down, (and pretending two dudes, are 'married') is increasingly wearing thin.

No, I get it and I agree. It's just some battles have been lost and I'll spend my energy elsewhere these days. I do think that the more natural and typical mother/father is best. I also think that a child being loved by a family is better than them being a paycheck in a foster home. Yeah man, I am typically conservative in views but a lot of that stuff is, I don't know, "progressive". I'm not one for change and new ideas either, especially ones that don't suit me, but I also see that my time here is my own. I mean, I don't think they are trying to give the kids the gay. They'll probably have a stand up raising and greta sense of style. Anyway, you've succeeded in dragging me further along than i needed to go on it. Just saying I don'y have as much of an opinion on that particular thing as I used to and that it wouldn't matter if I did.

You know, Shalom and ****

Edit: I meant Namaste and not shalom. So , Namaste and ****, I'm in a good place spiritually right now.

Last edited:
No, I get it and I agree. It's just some battles have been lost and I'll spend my energy elsewhere these days. I do think that the more natural and typical mother/father is best. I also think that a child being loved by a family is better than them being a paycheck in a foster home. Yeah man, I am typically conservative in views but a lot of that stuff is, I don't know, "progressive". I'm not one for change and new ideas either, especially ones that don't suit me, but I also see that my time here is my own. I mean, I don't think they are trying to give the kids the gay. They'll probably have a stand up raising and greta sense of style. Anyway, you've succeeded in dragging me further along than i needed to go on it. Just saying I don'y have as much of an opinion on that particular thing as I used to and that it wouldn't matter if I did.
You know, Shalom and ****
Just buy a rainbow hammock already. :p
I have no problem with change and new ideas, :rolleyes: but some things are just too absurd to pretend otherwise.
I'll admit, my opinion since becoming a father and beginning the adoption process.... solidified a few things for me. I also acknowledge my view is a dying one and my son's world will be DRASTICALLY different than mine. C'est la vie. There's a reason humans only live as long as they do.

Google map Harlem GA. I tried a few times. I even sold a SR556 for 900 local when they were selling for 1400. I tried. No want wants to deal with a retired yank from a place called Harlem. Go figure.

Hey, I will! You are only like 20 minutes from me! The Augusta area market is very slow on here, unfortunately.

Just buy a rainbow hammock already. :p
I have no problem with change and new ideas, :rolleyes: but some things are just too absurd to pretend otherwise.
I'll admit, my opinion since becoming a father and beginning the adoption process.... solidified a few things for me. I also acknowledge my view is a dying one and my son's world will be DRASTICALLY different than mine. C'est la vie. There's a reason humans only live as long as they do.

Ahh, I did not know you were adopting. When you say it all like that it pretty much means we agree. So, debate null.

Back
Top Bottom