• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Internet at the hunting camp

jaybees

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
13   1
Reaction score
I have electricity. I have a TV which I could cast hulu to from my mobile device but hate to use up all of my data. I have unlimited wifi in my Sierra which claims to transmit up to 50 ft. I would like to use wifi for Hulu but the key has to be on thus draining my truck battery. Can I leave the key on and hook up a trickle charger to my battery? If something like that would work, which setting should I use, slow, medium or fast charge? Thanks.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I'm guessing you don't have kids who can't live or breath without a phone or iPad glued to their face.....but if we're being totally honest, I use it more than them. I've got a 30 minute ride to and from work every day and my favorite thing to listen to is forensic files or cold case files or anything else on the ID channel. Better than having that msm news shoved down your throat or even worse...... country music!

I'm guessing you don't have kids who can't live or breath without a phone or iPad glued to their face.....but if we're being totally honest, I use it more than them. I've got a 30 minute ride to and from work every day and my favorite thing to listen to is forensic files or cold case files or anything else on the ID channel. Better than having that msm news shoved down your throat or even worse...... country music!

I was just busting your balls. My 4 phone family plan costs 350 a month.

If you get a 'dummy' key copied from your original key(about $2), on most vehicles, it will turn on the accessories, but won't let it crank, so someone can't steal it, and you can lock it, also.

I would leave all this crap at home and enjoy the hunt. This from someone who only recently got an iPhone. No apps, no wifi(don`t even know what that is, and have no desire to learn). My favorite button on it is the "off" button. My favorite place to carry it is in my truck. When I ain`t in the truck.

Back
Top Bottom