• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is $190 for a stripped Glock 22 slide - has NS and barrel a good deal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob62

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
261   0
Reaction score
I am trying to get some feedback on a deal that may be in the works.

The short version is, I may end up with a stripped .40 cal Glock 22 (3rd gen) slide and matching factory barrel. The slide will have night sights which are dim, the factory channel liner, and the matching factory barrel - no other parts.
Overall condition is used and good, with signs of normal carry.

For this deal to work for me I would have to sell the slide and barrel right at $190.

So I am looking for the collective wisdom of my fellow ODT'ers. Do you think if I posted such a slide/barrel in the For Sale section it would move fairly fast ? (And for those who say keep it for spare parts - that is not an option).

What would be a good deal if not $190, where it would move fast...$175...$150...less ?

TIA,

Rob

https://centerfiresystems.us11.list...8ccb6afc5016507b72&id=5874ac3560&e=ca7c910d80

The way I see it is if you can find someone that needs a basically striped used upper your good to go no matter what price. The big problem I see is you can buy a used in good shape complete gun for under $350 then take it to Glock and have a complete rework for free and have a almost new gun,
I know you don’t want to hEAR this but keep it for parts,,,, GLWS

This thread is totally overcome by events. I purchased one of the $59.99 delivered complete G22 frames posted about in the Steals and Deals section of the forums. So now I don't have to worry about selling an extra slide, as there will not be one ;)

When everything is said and done I will have been able to assemble a complete Trijicon RMR equipped 9mm Glock for a super price. Thanks to ODT for helping me put all this together.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom