• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is 9mm range ammo now $.40 a round?

Primers are the Achilles heel of shooters.

Hope and pray that the gun control crowd never figures out that it could ban or restrict the sale of primers. and they don't have to worry about high cap mags, or ammo checks, or test rounds.

Doesn't matter how many primers you have laid by, if you use them, they are gone forever in a controlled market. If you keep them in the closet forever, will suit the gun control folks fine.
Now they know,don’t they?

Didn’t have crap to do with the Democrat govt.. it’s all momma and poppa’s fault

It's all Trump's fault and our fault because we voted for him. Not the dems fault for doing nothing but trying to remove him from office starting day one, or the republicans for working against him. The good, honest, God fearing folks in Congress know what's best for us. We should be ashamed of ourselves, now go shine some negro shoes and repent.

Prices have been cheap for the last 3 years. Unless you just bought your first gun and discovered the internet in the last 3 months you are at fault. Every 4 years has some level of panic due to the elections. This year we have the Covid-19 and rioting leftist commies added in. Anyone over the age of 18 knows ammo and gun prices were not staying cheap. This has the added problem unlike past panics of slowing down the supply chain. In the past supply could ramp up to meet demand. This year the Covid-19 has prevented that from happening.

Try carrying around $10,000 worth of ammo on your person and tell me that it's better than gold and silver.
Interesting conundrum. If it's "go time" and I have to budget my load carrying..... I'ma go with 35lbs of ammo vs 35lbs of silver.

Interesting conundrum. If it's "go time" and I have to budget my load carrying..... I'ma go with 35lbs of ammo vs 35lbs of silver.
35lb of ammo is let's just say $800. 35lb of silver is over $9,200. If your net worth is less than $1,000 then by all means, ammo over silver. If you have more wealth than that then you could carry half a troy ounce of gold in your pocket and that would be worth more than your 35lbs of ammo.

The other option is to have both ammo and gold/silver.

Back
Top Bottom