• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is anyone in Cobbs legion hunting club?

I was in it one year. Beautiful property. Steve Seals is a fine person and tries to run a real good club,but large clubs are hard to run. I also met the landowner,who puts forth much effort to provide a good property. Only issue I had was with a few of the members that thought rules were not made for them. I`m in a small club and we have the same problem sometimes,but catching them is easier. There are some good deer on it. If you can hunt during the week you will have a lot of area to yourself. As for myself,I would rather hunt a WMA than a large club. I`m in the small club and hunt several WMAs also. Most of my deer come from the WMAs.

I was in it one year. Beautiful property. Steve Seals is a fine person and tries to run a real good club,but large clubs are hard to run. I also met the landowner,who puts forth much effort to provide a good property. Only issue I had was with a few of the members that thought rules were not made for them. I`m in a small club and we have the same problem sometimes,but catching them is easier. There are some good deer on it. If you can hunt during the week you will have a lot of area to yourself. As for myself,I would rather hunt a WMA than a large club. I`m in the small club and hunt several WMAs also. Most of my deer come from the WMAs.

Can you access the property with your truck or do you need a 4 wheeler? Did you see any deer while hunting? Thanks for your response!

Which wma's would you recommend? Share some secrets of how you get to be successful on them while so many people hunt around.

I was a member for a while. Coyotes decimated the deer and there was little to none harvested.
They got a trapper, and the deer are slowly coming back.

A good bit is vehicle accessible, but the portion closer to allatoona is 4 wheeler territory.
Steve is a good guy

Back
Top Bottom