• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

is drew brees a top 3 qb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Potential is evident, but a lot more time needed in the league.

Yeah if we're talking definite potential, then Andrew Luck, Colin Kaepernick, RGIII and Matthew Stafford could be thrown into the discussion with Russell Wilson.

I think it's Peyton Brady Rodgers.
This ^ Peyton and Brady elevate all the players around them, they make the entire team better. Rodgers and Brees do as well but not at the same level as Peyton and Brady. Ryan is great but has less raw physical talent of brees and Rodgers. I can see Ryan potentially being the best QB in the league at some point in time but right now 5th is highest IMO with Brees being 4th.

Yeah if we're talking definite potential, then Andrew Luck, Colin Kaepernick, RGIII and Matthew Stafford could be thrown into the discussion with Russell Wilson.

Staffinfection is only looking good cause he has Calvin to throw to. He is so inconsistent and overrated IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This ^ Peyton and Brady elevate all the players around them, they make the entire team better. Rodgers and Brees do as well but not at the same level as Peyton and Brady. Ryan is great but has less raw physical talent of brees and Rodgers. I can see Ryan potentially being the best QB in the league at some point in time but right now 5th is highest IMO with Brees being 4th.

when do you think ryan will take the throne? would it have to be after he wins a title? or if he breaks a buncha records?

I think it's Peyton Brady Rodgers.

Exactly this. No need for debate. The second tier is Brees, Matty Ice, Cam Newton.

- - - Updated - - -

Staffinfection is only looking good cause he has Calvin to throw to. He is so inconsistent and overrated IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RGIII has poor decisionmaking skills. Russell Wilson is like RGIII with common sense.

when do you think ryan will take the throne? would it have to be after he wins a title? or if he breaks a buncha records?
I don't know that he ever will be the top qb, just that he could be. and no I don't think he needs a ring for that to happen. I'm a huge Ryan fan and I wouldn't trade him for nobody, but for now he is not one of the top 3 qb's by any stretch and may never be but that's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom