• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it worth buying a single six over a heritage 22?

Back many many many years ago I bought a 22 Lr with a 22 magnum cylinder included..It was made from a company in East Point and was called a Spesco..I have used it to wipe out Carpenter Bees for at least 40+ years. The barrel moves and their is a slight question about cylinder lock up..But it keeps on ticking and I spent a whopping 36 bucks new for it...

I have a long story on swinging them and chopping their heads off that made me switch to shooting them. I'll spare you though. Just know that I caused some poor chicken a lot of inhumane trauma when I was a new chicken owner some decade ago.
If you want to get a single action revolver for just that purpose heritage seems fine to me.

I have to say this again check out the Diamondback Sidekick you won’t be disappointed. Nine shot double action with swing out cylinder 22/22mag I have S&W 22,S&W 22mag and Colt Frontier 22/22mag. I shoot the sidekick all the time. Around 350 $

I have to say this again check out the Diamondback Sidekick you won’t be disappointed. Nine shot double action with swing out cylinder 22/22mag I have S&W 22,S&W 22mag and Colt Frontier 22/22mag. I shoot the sidekick all the time. Around 350 $
This is a cool gun, but I'm liking the SAA style pea shooters.

Back
Top Bottom