• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is ODT going the way of craigslist??? (Aka dead)

Sales are slow AF... I have two guns I want to list, but I know that unless I sell them for way less than they are worth, I will just get lowballed or they will sit there... Almost isn't worth it... LNIB Kimbers... a Micro 9 with spare mags, box and docs, and a new KDS9C in stainless, that's the doublestack 9mm optics ready, fluted barrel, g10 grips, etc... Thing is $1300 new when you can find them, and I would list it at $1000, but I know that in order to actually sell it, I would have to list the Solo 9 at $500 and the KDS9C at like $750...

Just doesn't seem worth it, unless I was desperate for cash...

Sales are slow AF... I have two guns I want to list, but I know that unless I sell them for way less than they are worth, I will just get lowballed or they will sit there... Almost isn't worth it... LNIB Kimbers... a Micro 9 with spare mags, box and docs, and a new KDS9C in stainless, that's the doublestack 9mm optics ready, fluted barrel, g10 grips, etc... Thing is $1300 new when you can find them, and I would list it at $1000, but I know that in order to actually sell it, I would have to list the Solo 9 at $500 and the KDS9C at like $750...

I quit listing everything I wanted to trade or sell...just stackin' now.

Reactions: GFB

Your first mistake was buying a Kimber

• Haha
Reactions: GFB
Well, I listed one of the Kimbers four sail and it sold within 20 mins for my asking price... So if you put a good deal out there, some folks will scoop it up I guess. You just have to be realistic about your asking price in this economy. $50 under retail doesn't cut it... But $200 or so under might be the going rate...

Back
Top Bottom