• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is ODT going the way of craigslist??? (Aka dead)

You guys may want to consider more than one hobby. Not all hobby's are as expensive or frustrating as always looking to buy / trade/ sell/ build/ shoot guns on the cheap then bitch and moan when it does not happen.

* fishing from the bank can be done with low cost gear
* hunting can be as inexpensive or expensive as you choose
* exercise/ crossfit/ hiking/ running/ body building are inexpensive
* volunteer at a non-profit
* learn to speak a second language
* build outdoor wood furniture in your back yard and sell it
I have been playing more disc golf this year. Only bought one gun and a couple of optics...and a lot of discs. stackin' cash...prices are going to go down as people get more and more desperate.

ODT has a ZPAP for 1100. It's been listed and relisted and it just sits..........

I can buy them online for 992 at several sites. My local pawn shop can get them for me for under 900.

Why buy it from here? :confused:
I agree. These AK prices are just hysterical. And I haven’t rolled on the floor in a minute. I guess I’ll wait for the beginning of the new year when Christmas bills come due…

I’ve got a 4 wheeler and my son has one of my trucks listed here. Priced fair imo. I’ve had one tire kicker on the 4 wheeler and all he wanted to do was pick at a couple negative issues on a 17 year old machine without making an offer

I've got plenty of cash to spend, thank God.. but everyone here wants a few hundred more than what you can buy the same thing in the store for.

I'd rather drive to a store and have some selection and buy a few things and enjoy the experience (or just buy on Gunbroker and do a trasnsfer) than have to coordinate a meetup on here where the person might be across the state and can only meet Monday at lunchtime or something.

All I know is Glock 43x’s worth $750+, sig p238’s worth 1k….. I’ve got a goldmine in the safe….
saw a 1k+ glock on here just the other day
the used guns here are such a joke.....just go to Bud's, or anywhere....at least 10% cheaper for new....and it just keeps coming....you would think they could read a few of these threads and get the message....ammo....don't even get me started....

Back
Top Bottom