• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is ODT going the way of craigslist??? (Aka dead)

I agree. These AK prices are just hysterical. And I haven’t rolled on the floor in a minute. I guess I’ll wait for the beginning of the new year when Christmas bills come due…
Yup, enquired about one this week. His trade value was almost a hundred more than Gun Broker new, yeah that’s right Gun Broker… geesh :doh:

I'll go 800 on the Z. PM me.
You are a long way from the pawn shop I use, but if you want to make the drive, okay. lol.... They can get you the ZPAP walnut or the light maple - no Serbian Red though. :behindsofa:

Seriously, why buy here when you can have it shipped to an FFL close by for a lot less?

I agree. These AK prices are just hysterical. And I haven’t rolled on the floor in a minute. I guess I’ll wait for the beginning of the new year when Christmas bills come due…
Not just AKs, but other stuff here is overpriced. But I have seen some good deals sit for a while. :confused:

$100 more than GB is decent after fee, tax, shipping and xfer.
Gun Broker is generally the highest priced place to buy guns.
Lots of places ship free, and many local FFLs don’t charge a fee,
Tax is what it is.
I get your point, but I’m not buying a used, and we never know how used, gun to only save a few dollars.

I am fairly new here.
Seems all the above. No one wants to pay retail for used or stored items. Some of the younger new folks ask way to much and won't haggle or dicker. Old guys bitch to much about all of this and rightfully so. Can't help but window shop when the shop is closed. I joined for the sake of meeting folks who trade, barter, give a decent deal, who are open to a good haggeling. The economy sucks, the gov sucks and pretty much everything sucks. Lowballers, a term used because they won't match a price. I mean it is all part of trade, counter offer, but seriously folks are either to stiff or to limp on offers and sales. Wish i could have gotten here sooner but i didn't. Still have chatted with some decent folks and have gotten plenty of good advice and have had some good conversations.
It will get better....hopefully

Back
Top Bottom