• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is that a cell phone, or a gun?...

This.....for pete's sake....
84985.jpg

I bet it will be classified like the pen gun, treated like any other handgun
Yeah, you may be right. Given that it has to be modified to fire (ie: the grip folded down) it may not be an AOW. And having clicked on the link and read his the facebook posts at the bottom, it certainly seems like he is going to start making them in January 2018. I would assume that he has NFA sign off before making that kind of a statement, but then again...we know what happens when one assumes.

That said, I'll believe it when I see it.

Yeah, you may be right. Given that it has to be modified to fire (ie: the grip folded down) it may not be an AOW. And having clicked on the link and read his the facebook posts at the bottom, it certainly seems like he is going to start making them in January 2018. I would assume that he has NFA sign off before making that kind of a statement, but then again...we know what happens when one assumes.

That said, I'll believe it when I see it.

hell i dont think it will be long before we start seeing things like this on the actual market. This was the same kind of idea that let to the sub2000 and look how popular those are.
there are also several companies trying the same kinda idea

hell i dont think it will be long before we start seeing things like this on the actual market. This was the same kind of idea that let to the sub2000 and look how popular those are.
there are also several companies trying the same kinda idea

No...I understand, Criminal Intent Upon Doing Me Harm. I get it. You are very angry and very close and wish to do horrible, no good, very bad things to me. I understand...I do.

But what I need you to understand is that I need just a few more seconds to retrieve my pistol, in a completely unusable condition, out of my pocket. Once I've got it out, I'll need you to give me just another second or two to fold it into place, assuming - or course - that the plastic hinges don't break or bind up. At which point I will then, maybe, be able to actually use it as something than a pocket weight.

GLWTS.

No...I understand, Criminal Intent Upon Doing Me Harm. I get it. You are very angry and very close and wish to do horrible, no good, very bad things to me. I understand...I do.

But what I need you to understand is that I need just a few more seconds to retrieve my pistol, in a completely unusable condition, out of my pocket. Once I've got it out, I'll need you to give me just another second or two to fold it into place, assuming - or course - that the plastic hinges don't break or bind up. At which point I will then, maybe, be able to actually use it as something than a pocket weight.

GLWTS.
^^^THIS^^^ all day long.

A folding self defense gun is just a terrible idea.

GLWTS.

hey i never said it was a good idea lol

Back
Top Bottom