is this hunting? (wait and spear)

I do consider it hunting as well, but more so before modern weapons were invented though. Me personally, I wouldn't have watched it suffer like that. I would have put it down quick with a gun.

Last edited:
"Hunting" unfortunately is a subjective term. Killing a formerly domesticed animal over corn from a tree TO ME, is not 'hunting' (loin cloth or not). But TO ME, neither is taking it in such a inefficient manner. I can't stand coyotes for example but I'd never let one suffer like that or anything I intend to kill. Again, that's me. To native Americans a couple of hundred years ago, killing a pig with a spear over corn, sure, that's probably hunting.

Yea its hunting just killing to me its over bait not a fan of suffering animals no matter how much i hate pigs. In my mind I kind of owe to the animal when hunting to give the quickest most painless death possibly and preferable for it to not even no what happend just lights out then me going YUMMMMMYYYY BACON

and what he said ^^^^^

No matter what term you use, least let not the animal suffer!! Its your responsibility if you are going to take a life>>Just my two Cents DD

Civilized people take game in the most humane and efficient method at their disposal. To let that animal suffer that way unnecessarily is probably a sign of underlying mental illness. It would be different if he was in a survival situation.

It was hunting up till he turned it into a "stuff film" (as Jason said), if you have the means to hunt humanely you are obligated to IMO regardless of the game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom