• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Is this still available?"

Those that has a Facebook account know that Facebook Market is a HUGE thing. A lot of people from ODT have stuff for sale in there. My wifey buys and sales all kind things in there. And the question OP has prompted in here is a self-generated question in there. Maybe most of them FB buyers are adventuring here on ODT now… :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :becky: :becky: :becky:
View attachment 5510018
naw we get the craiglist and tos **** for brains traders/sailors

"It serves no point other than to waste the time of responsible seller's."

If we could be assured of the "responsible sellers" part it would not be necessary to ask whether or not the item was still available:dance:
Still missing the elementary point.

It's not necessary to ask because you will be informed of it's availability just as well by making an offer.

The absolute only logical reason to ask if something is still available, is if you're genuinely interested in it's availability but not interested in buying or trading for it.

In which case, you're a dumbass :lol:

This whole "thing" is the fault of Facebook. When you list an item fer sell, all a moocher has to do is hit the "Is this still available?" button on your ad and that's it. No other effort to communicate is required on the part of the "would be" buyer. It's just laziness and Facebook training that's created this situation on the ODT.

I’ve gotten several “is it still available” messages. But I don’t know as I’d ever heard back from one after responding ‘yes’.

I can’t say it ever irritated me to the point where I thought “enough! I’m starting a thread!”
Me either. I figure they're just retards playing on mom's computer.

I have gotten the question but usually never hear back if I respond. Just a way to bump up the post count?
Dunno but it's the same on Facebook Marketplace. I put it my ads, "If you hit the "Is this still available" button, DO NOT expect a reply from me."

Back
Top Bottom