• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Israel is considering changing restrictive gun laws.

Both of them have evil in their hearts, the problem both sides have innocent civilians. Most are trapped and cannot leave the buildings because they are held hostage. So israel will level those buildings with innocents
Let me get this right? If some folks come to your house and well… do bad things to your family? You’re gonna sit on your hands? Don’t think so. I’d burn their house down with all of’em in there.

Let me get this right? If some folks come to your house and well… do bad things to your family? You’re gonna sit on your hands? Don’t think so. I’d burn their house down with all of’em in there.
The real question is why did it take them 9 hours to respond if it wasnt planned out to take the rest of the land.

The real question is why did it take them 9 hours to respond if it wasnt planned out to take the rest of the land.
They reported in real time on NewsMax that Israel was planning strategic assaults to cause the least damage to the general pop
IMG_4214.png

We should pray for peace and for their salvation, but as of right now they are going to hell unless they accept Jesus Christ. They have hatred of Jesus and use Christians to further their goal for the anti-christ. The Chosen people are Christians that accepted Jesus Christ!
We don't hate Jesus. Most of us just see him in a different but important light. As a Jew he saw problems with what was happening within the religion and showed what his solutions were just as many of the protestant movements made changes to Catholicism. I personally think good people go to heaven and bad people go to hell.

Back
Top Bottom