Item Gone! FS/FT Glock 34 Tricked Out! Competition Ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok mystery of the glock barrel!

These were offered as prizes in a glock competition.
the few productions that were left were offered for sale instead of a first come basis they were offered to Georgia LEO's who are registered in these competitions first!
I acquired this from a Georgia LEO who shoots glock competition like me. He wanted to trade me for something non gun related I had!
My trade value was 1500.00 and to help him out I took his g34 and this barrel which he knew I wanted I own two other g34's completely tricked I am a g34 and glock enthusiast.
The barrels have no real value beyond the regular match barrel except they were made by glock and are very rare!
I just wanted to put this for trade and see what happened! but there is $1200 in work on this specific glock!

But I do appreciate the warm threads lol

AND FYI i have been on this site and the one before it since the beginning and my user reviews and everyone on here that knows me knows I do know what I am talking about esp when it comes to glock.
I wish you all the best and there is your answer on the glock barrel!

NOW PLEASE PASS THE POP CORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well then, TELL US WHAT THE WORK IS, since you know everything about GLOCK. Like i stated earlier i highly doubt anything is, since you keep claiming it is "tricked out"

He can't, Arc. He's making it up as he goes. He went fishing with his home polish job and tru-glo sights. Rather than just closing the thread and shutting up, he decided to grab a shovel and continue digging.

I have very few people on my do not deal with list. This turd is at the top.

He can't, Arc. He's making it up as he goes. He went fishing with his home polish job and tru-glo sights. Rather than just closing the thread and shutting up, he decided to grab a shovel and continue digging.

I have very few people on my do not deal with list. This turd is at the top.

You are right buddy, i believe he has no idea how many folks will not deal with him now.

Maybe I will include a 25th anniversary silver glock case and really confuse the hell out of you all further lol

You're not confusing me, you are just an idiot. Yeah hop on over to the GLOCK store and pay $40 for one. When you can prove that you actually know something about this gun and its real-world specs post them on here for all to see since you are trying to milk $900+ out of someone who may not know what they are getting, instead just keep on talking about your "tricked out competition grade glock" and i will have a good laugh

glock 34 gen 3 = $650
trigger upgrade $180
sites added $150
stippling $120
That is $1200.00 how I cam up with the total
not including the extra mag and the rare barrel!
or tax!!!!!!!
Just to break it down a little!
should make sense.

glock 34 gen 3 = $650
trigger upgrade $180
sites added $150
stippling $120
That is $1200.00 how I cam up with the total
not including the extra mag and the rare barrel!
or tax!!!!!!!
Just to break it down a little!
should make sense.

Now that was'nt so hard. So its got a complete drop-in fulcrum trigger? for $180 it would have to? from who?? Glockstore,zevtech??

Honestly who ever does not like it can go S&^t in there hat!

LOL who wont deal with me ahahahah I have lots of friends and great references on here.
never had a negative comment till a bunch of you got confused by this barrel!

Honestly who ever does not like it can go S&^t in there hat!

LOL who wont deal with me ahahahah I have lots of friends and great references on here.
never had a negative comment till a bunch of you got confused by this barrel!

I dont know many people on here who would be tolerant of a blatant lie about a gun. Then make jokes about confusing people. wow 2 feed backs i am so impressed. I am not worried about me, more about someone who may be new here or does not know alot about a glock and chunks down close to a grand for a gun that is not what it says it is, so ya read me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom