• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's easier to sell your stuff if you are willing to ship....

Heck, prolly 25-30% of my trades have been done by shipping, either to or from me. I'm just too freakin' lazy to drive sometimes. Lol!

In about the last 15 years and several hundred buy and sells I have never been stiffed -- Had a couple bad deals that took some work to clear up --
I don't think anyone wants their name plastered all over the forum as dead beat for 20-30 bucks worth of stuff --
Biggest issue has been poor packing, 50# of linotype in even a doubled USPS medium one price box still arrives looking like a pumpkin -
I bought a press and a bunch of brass one time, fellow used brass as packing, press handle poked a hole and handle and brass attempted to escape -- fortunately only a few cases got away
I prefer to use usps money orders and usps one price boxes --- for me it is an easy cash and ship in one trip -- Also the usps frowns on mail fraud ----ymmv

When you meet Targetmaster Targetmaster

may-god-have-mercy-upon-my-enemies-because-wont-general-11526581.png

dang.... I sent a money order from Pickens to Cartersville on February 12...and haven't received my product yet... I'm thinking meeting face to face will be the desired method from here on out....
.......................... Anyways.... Received a message yesterday telling me his wife received my money order last week and she shipped it to me last Thursday and I should be receiving my package by the 28th, today at the latest.... Lol... So, six days is the time it took my money order to go from Pickens to Cartersville. And I received my priority mail package today, postmarked that it had been mailed to me..... yesterday...LOL... I'm just glad I finally got it...

Back
Top Bottom