• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Its is Wednesday Night, and It's Time for a Price Rant...

I have some very nice expensive guns. Bought in the stores.
Saw a rifle tonight, that I bet the real price would be around $1,800 (which is OK), dude is selling it for four times this amount.
This thread is honoring him!

Those of you calling out to "stop being poor", I am pretty sure your best stores are Good Will and Dollar General... lol

Why the hell do I need a $2000 1911? That ****s gonna sit on a shelf, give me a beater ria 1911. I'll actually use it.
I am with you. I have a VERY NICE 1911 Desert Eagle Compact .45acp ($1,100) I wouldn't change for any $2,500 1911...

Saw a rifle tonight, that I bet the real price would be around $1,800 (which is OK), dude is selling it for four times this amount.

Those of you calling out to "stop being poor", I am pretty sure your best stores are Good Will and Dollar General... lol
Dollah Gen'ral MARKET I'll have you know!

At least that's the closest Dollar General to me AND it has a Murphy Oil gas station and convenience store in front where only 1 customer has been killed in the past 10 years!

I like Dollar Tree.Thrift store for clothes and wally Mart for Camo. Dollar General for all trades and deals on here and any chocolate addictions.

Back
Top Bottom