• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's OVER...Your Concealed Carry right is on the table from being eliminated.

Does this change your mind about Trump?

• We need Trump more than ever.

Votes: 176 88.0%
  • I will never vote Trump despite this ruling on Concealed Carry. I just don't Vote.

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • I stand with Hillary.

Votes: 6 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Georgia does not recognize CC as a right.
A permission slip is required. CC is a privilege here.

You are correct, and it is a disgrace.

I will vote for the guy who has jeapordized the future of his businesses, his very life, and the future of his family so that we can benefit before I will vote for the bitch who will jeapordize all of us for her own benefit. Period.

Trump wasn't my pick either but he is now.

It does deliver a whole pallet of ammo to the GOP to use...

Along with all the reach-arounds Obama has been pulling in his final year trying to get his legacy on.

I find it almost unbelievable that he gets away with setting all those Guantanamo animals free. Not many people are even talking about it. He gets a free pass. I guess because he has been ****ing us so much for so long that people are simply used to it and shrug it off. I find pretty much everything he does to be deplorable, but setting those animals free is diabolical to me.

I find it almost unbelievable that he gets away with setting all those Guantanamo animals free. Not many people are even talking about it. He gets a free pass. I guess because he has been ****ing us so much for so long that people are simply used to it and shrug it off. I find pretty much everything he does to be deplorable, but setting those animals free is diabolical to me.
Closing Guantanamo was part of his campaign. People voted for that. It's what they wanted. The trailing effect is that some of those will be released or traded for a trader. It's cause and effect of what people wanted. It's not what people shrug off...maybe it is... It simply means people don't care for sending those people back.

Perhaps if more is known or distributed about who is being held...that would make a difference to whether people care or not

But then you open the Pandora box of giving these people a life outside of Guantanamo. It makes them martyrs...which is what they want.

So 1/2 dozen or another...it is what it is

I'd like to also point out , that this very moment, there is legislation being considered that would ban ANY rifle with a detachable magazine - even if by tool (so my Cali brother's 10/22 suddenly becomes illegal as does his AR15 with bullet button ) , another that would retroactively ban standard capacity magazines that previously were grandfathered in (Good luck confiscating those) AND (icing on the cake) one that requires background checks for AMMO purchases. I have no idea how California hopes to accomplish that last one seeing as how their DOJ refuses to integrate with NICS...

I'd like to also point out , that this very moment, there is legislation being considered that would ban ANY rifle with a detachable magazine - even if by tool (so my Cali brother's 10/22 suddenly becomes illegal as does his AR15 with bullet button ) , another that would retroactively ban standard capacity magazines that previously were grandfathered in (Good luck confiscating those) AND (icing on the cake) one that requires background checks for AMMO purchases. I have no idea how California hopes to accomplish that last one seeing as how their DOJ refuses to integrate with NICS...
This is in Commyfornia right?

The only way this would affect anyone outside the 9th circuit is if appealed to the SCOTUS because of divergent rulings among the circuits. They could deny cert, in which case nothing would change for most people. If granted cert, Heller and Macdonald would have to allow some type of carry, the lawmakers would rather allow concealed than open.

On the other hand would the SCOTUS trash the very recent Heller and Macdonald rulings? I seriously doubt it because it cares about its reputation more than being right, as Roberts showed with the PPACA ruling.

(I am not a lawyer)

Back
Top Bottom