• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's OVER...Your Concealed Carry right is on the table from being eliminated.

Does this change your mind about Trump?

• We need Trump more than ever.

Votes: 176 88.0%
  • I will never vote Trump despite this ruling on Concealed Carry. I just don't Vote.

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • I stand with Hillary.

Votes: 6 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bottom line is that not electing Hillary is far more important that not electing Obama was. If you think it's bad now, it's just the beginning. The sky is not falling, it's just being dropped 1ft at a time until you are just happy that they left you room to breathe.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

"At issue was California's law on concealed weapons, which requires citizens to prove they have "good cause" to carry concealed firearms to get a license. Plaintiffs challenged guidelines in San Diego and Yolo counties that did not consider general self-defense to be enough to obtain a license."

Below is my proposed solution to get rid of alot of America's UN-AMERICAN problems:

That fault line just needs to go ahead and do its thing already.

View attachment 799797
Been saying a similar thing here for years. The illegals claim we stole California from them. I say sell it back to Mexico for whatever we can get and extend the wall\fence around the whole state. Then congratulate Pepsi,Feinstein,Boxer etc on their new Mexican citizenship. Without California's electoral votes it would be damn hard for a Democrat to get elected president.

Nice thought. But there is literally no process for un-joining a State and like you said, the dems would never roll over for it.

It would be easier to ask Mexico to invade and decline to defend it. Sort of.... like we are doing now. Only this time they would be bringing official uniforms and citizenship documents.

Nice thought. But there is literally no process for un-joining a State and like you said, the ? dems would never roll over for it.

It would be easier to ask Mexico to invade and decline to defend it. Sort of.... like we are doing now. Only this time they would be bringing official uniforms and citizenship documents.
Either way... California people are so smug and in love with themselves do you think they would notice when construction started on the wall? Maybe start by blocking all the roads leaving the state.

Either way... California people are so smug and in love with themselves do you think they would notice when construction started on the wall? Maybe start by blocking all the roads leaving the state.
I'm in CA now actually, protecting myself with some really rusty jiu-jitsu and a Spyderco.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom