• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's too........

I try to resolve the "too far" situation by offering to ship to your FFL at no extra cost (for guns). Of course you'll have to pay a transfer fee unless you go somewhere that does free transfers, but if it will get the deal done, we'll make it happen.

Though I've sold on eBay for years so shipping is nothing new for me. I just prepay your label, print it on my Zebra, slap it on the package, and drop it at the PO.

I try to resolve the "too far" situation by offering to ship to your FFL at no extra cost (for guns). Of course you'll have to pay a transfer fee unless you go somewhere that does free transfers, but if it will get the deal done, we'll make it happen.

Though I've sold on eBay for years so shipping is nothing new for me. I just prepay your label, print it on my Zebra, slap it on the package, and drop it at the PO.

LOL, I remember when I first started printing the postage labels for items I sold on ebay, but without disclosing the shipping cost on the label. You'd have thought the world was ending. So many buyers were anxious that they might be paying 54 cents more than the actual cost to ship the $1,429 widget than I was charged by USPS. They'd have lost their sanity if they knew I paid only $5 for the item I sold to them for the $1,429. LOL!

517px-Map_of_Georgia_highlighting_Crawford_County.svg.png

Reactions: Nat
Back
Top Bottom