• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I've read some stupid stuff on the innernet but this takes the cake.....

I can't believe the low prices on 65" and 55" smart televisions (4k too) right now. Under $300. I still can't buy them but damn. That's cheap man.
I told my bosses last week that it's a devious plan. The unnecessary **** like electronics and TVs have never been cheaper. Meanwhile the **** we need everyday gets higher every week. So they're baiting us in with Cracker Tricknology to buy all this **** we don't NEED. Meanwhile if you want cheese at Walmart the big bag went from around $6.00 to around $9.00. The honey buns I used to buy for work ( which O don't like or eat ) used to be $3.49 and they were barely worth it then . They're $4.89 now.
Anyway...I have had this ongoing thing for years about not having to buy a new TV because someone I knew that was tech queer would always give me their old one. So I've been using a Samsung 40" non smart TV with a Roku for about 2 years. I wanna buy a 50" or 55" but it won't fit on my TV stand. See my TV has center pedestal mount. But all the new TVs have these fragile looking legion each side. So it's a whole changing **** up when j the living room thing. And we live in a small house built in the late 40s. I couldn't have anything bigger than a 50ish TV anywhere in this house.

I told my bosses last week that it's a devious plan. The unnecessary **** like electronics and TVs have never been cheaper. Meanwhile the **** we need everyday gets higher every week. So they're baiting us in with Cracker Tricknology to buy all this **** we don't NEED. Meanwhile if you want cheese at Walmart the big bag went from around $6.00 to around $9.00. The honey buns I used to buy for work ( which O don't like or eat ) used to be $3.49 and they were barely worth it then . They're $4.89 now.
Anyway...I have had this ongoing thing for years about not having to buy a new TV because someone I knew that was tech queer would always give me their old one. So I've been using a Samsung 40" non smart TV with a Roku for about 2 years. I wanna buy a 50" or 55" but it won't fit on my TV stand. See my TV has center pedestal mount. But all the new TVs have these fragile looking legion each side. So it's a whole changing **** up when j the living room thing. And we live in a small house built in the late 40s. I couldn't have anything bigger than a 50ish TV anywhere in this house.
You right. Hell I was looking at a damn 70" other day and thought **** I might could swing that. 10 years ago dat bitch would have cost $10,000

I've never even had a recliner :pout:
I have to sleep in one. My spine is in such great shape with the rods and pins , I can’t lay flat like in a bed. I have to sleep sitting up some . Not completely but I can’t lay down completely. If I lay in the bed ,I have to have 4-5 pillows under my knees and neck/shoulders. It sux but that’s how it is ! :bowl:

You right. Hell I was looking at a damn 70" other day and thought **** I might could swing that. 10 years ago dat bitch would have cost $10,000
I remember shopping in COSTCO in Chicago about 15 years ago or so and 60" plasmas were over $13,000 [almost $18,000 in today's money], newer LCD tvs were even higher per inch. I couldn't believe someone pay that kind of money for a television.

I remember shopping in COSTCO in Chicago about 15 years ago or so and 60" plasmas were over $13,000 [almost $18,000 in today's money], newer LCD tvs were even higher per inch. I couldn't believe someone pay that kind of money for a television.
Yes! It was insane! I really see stuff alot different now.. letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar right they got them mind game boxes affordable so dem goot bois can catch the Democrat's on da nightly News

Here's my Roku. Forgot to post it earlier. This is the living room next to the TV. Aside from that we have a V shape's clothesline in my bedroom. In fact we have always had a clothesline everywhere we lived. Why would you use the dryer if you don't have to?
Point is AGAIN... adapt and overcome. Like Robert Kyosaki said " Don't buy anything for the next 18 months." Saving ain't easy but it has to be done.

Attachments

• 16922359737763055381704711806691.jpg
    16922359737763055381704711806691.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom