Jameis Winston benched for shouting...

I don't see a story. Isn't that the type of class Florida schools are known for?

Best I can gather from the articles I read this morning was he was in the SU while they were filming for something and he "jokingly" stood up on one of the tables and shouted the previously mentioned obscenities.

The words supposedly come from an internet meme that's catching traction amongst college students. I heard it shouted a couple of times at the Citadel game by some of what i presumed to be students.

Best I can gather from the articles I read this morning was he was in the SU while they were filming for something and he "jokingly" stood up on one of the tables and shouted the previously mentioned obscenities.

The words supposedly come from an internet meme that's catching traction amongst college students. I heard it shouted a couple of times at the Citadel game by some of what i presumed to be students.
What did he shout? :confused: Was he shouting it at someone or just being an attention grabbing idiot?

Back
Top Bottom