• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

James Yeager gets his carry card yanked

I'm pretty sure that death threats constitute as a legal reason to revoke anyones carry permit. His local LE has this power.

Anyone who thinks his little threat was the way to win against gun grabbers is part of the problem. We dont need to be seen as a bunch of redneck, roided up, vein popping "I'll kill you!" type people. He hurts our cause greatly.

Anyone who is ready to "go to war" over gun grabbing obviously has never seen war. Democrats calling for assault rifle bans and hi-cap mag bans are not worth going to war over. The south tried that once before and it didn't turn out so well for us. Now imagine if the US had fighter jets and M1 tanks during the Civil War. How many more of our relatives would have died? You cant fight the US military. If you think that NG soldiers wouldn't take your guns and shoot you dead then you haven't been around many of them. If you're declared a terrorist then that means the soldier would be shooting you for a good cause in his mind. "enemies both foreign and domestic"

Calm down, Think out your words before spouting ignorance and threats. That's exactly what the Libs want. They always want to play the victim. Dont give them that.

Amen. X100

You're right, let them take our freedoms slowly one step at a time. No need to get riled up over the past few bills passed, nor the threats on taking our firearms. Taxes are a dumb thing to fight over too, guess our forefathers were dumb to think going to war was a good idea against a large well trained and well armed army. Glad you put it into perspective for me :)

You're right. The US army is EXACTLY as it was in 1776. :rolleyes:

Sorry to ruin your wet dream of being a Red Dawn hero but maybe you should go ask some Iraqi insurgents how easy it is to stop even a few companies of US soldiers. I doubt you have any AA guns or armored vecs in your backpack.

So you think that Yeager making idle death threats is a good idea? What are you , a 12yr old? Remind me to NEVER sell you a gun. Oh, I see your feedback score. Looks like I'm not the only one who wont sell you anything.

He's got his mother ****ing right to free speech doesn't he? or only if your a ****ing libtard asswipe is that guaranteed?

Agreed, If the Big "BO" can send out e-mails and vids about how Piers Morgan has a right to exercise his 1st, and he isn't even a citizen. Than hell yes he has the right to speak his mind!

Sorry to ruin your wet dream of being a Red Dawn hero but maybe you should go ask some Iraqi insurgents how easy it is to stop even a few companies of US soldiers. I doubt you have any AA guns or armored vecs in your backpack.

So you think that Yeager making idle death threats is a good idea? What are you , a 12yr old? Remind me to NEVER sell you a gun. Oh, I see your feedback score. Looks like I'm not the only one who wont sell you anything.

Yep, because they will use the Army to come after us...... you sound pretty smart there fella.

Sorry, I don't buy in gouge-land. I wouldn't want your little pellet gun anyways.

What do you know about it anyway? :lol:

Who issued the license? The issuer is the one in charge of it and they can and obviously will revoke said license at thier discretion. The Government cannot legally take what is not thiers.

He is a douche but I don't see where he did anything wrong. His comments were incremental. Essentially he said if the Govt tries to take his guns, then he is going to resist. No he didn't use tact, but he didn't say anything any more dangerous than Howe or Haley or the thousands of other people that claim they will resist if push comes to shove. We should be starting a legal fund for him. I guess it is more fun to point and laugh though. :grey: It fascinates me how quick we throw our own under the bus. We lose most of the time because we are so quick to roast up a sacrificial lamb when the man comes around. The left though defends their own like a lion. David Gregory is a great example of this behavior.

Back
Top Bottom