• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

James Yeager gets his carry card yanked

Who issued the license? The issuer is the one in charge of it and they can and obviously will revoke said license at thier discretion. The Government cannot legally take what is not thiers.

From a legal standpoint, are they able to do this? As I said before, what he said was stupid, but if they are doing this without the authority, then the guy deserves support, or else it can happen to any of us. And btw I thought he was a loud mouth long before he did this, but even loud mouths deserve due process.

He is a douche but I don't see where he did anything wrong. His comments were incremental. Essentially he said if the Govt tries to take his guns, then he is going to resist. No he didn't use tact, but he didn't say anything any more dangerous than Howe or Haley or the thousands of other people that claim they will resist if push comes to shove. We should be starting a legal fund for him. I guess it is more fun to point and laugh though. :grey: It fascinates me how quick we throw our own under the bus. We lose most of the time because we are so quick to roast up a sacrificial lamb when the man comes around. The left though defends their own like a lion. David Gregory is a great example of this behavior.

Bingo. I'll stay quiet and right :)

You idealistic guys are too much. Rights? What rights? You don't have rights to ****. Welcome to the United States of America where the people in power can and will do whatever the **** they want to you. If you don't like it, they will either kill you or lock your ass up. You need to decide if these rights you speak so valiantly about are worth dying or watching your loved ones die for, because if the decide that you don't get to have that right anymore, you will either comply or die. It's as simple as that.

There are not enough Americans who know the difference between the executive branch and the judicial branch to stand with you in your little fairl tail, much less Americans who even know what the bill of rights is and what it means.

Anyway, you all have fun with your liberty talk, I'm going to go watch some dancing with the stars. :rolleyes:

I wonder if the gun control folks are fighting and bickering or if they have a boat load of cash, a slick marketing campaign to win over the general public, and a way to make it really easy to sign petitions and get the general public to contact their elected officials in support of banning "assault weapons and high capacity magazines" in numbers that will make our letter writing campaign and political clout look like a joke? We better get real serious and real organized or we are going to lose. Just over half of the population will do whatever Obama tells them to do---really think the politicians are quivering in their boots worrying about losing the gun rights lobby vote? We are in a bad way. Don't alienate the support that we have and win some new support. Drag the fight out as long as possible, wear down the gun control lobby as much as possible and hope the short media attention span loses interest in gun control.

James Yeager and his recent departure from reality, broadcast live on the internet for the world to see, is doing NOTHING to help our cause. He is helping the media and anti gunners paint us all in the same light. For gods sake, he first dared someone to call him a coward and fight him him in a duel, so he could supposedly murder them without recourse. Then he loses his **** again on YouTube in a conversation about the Administration's anti gun agenda and threatens to start killing people. Do you really think this idiot is helping our cause? Really?! How stupid do you have to be to put this on the Internet? I could care less if he lost his carry permit. He voiced an intent to do harm and was rightfully brought in check. He asked for it, plain and simple. Gun ownership is a Right. But it also carries a great responsibility. Those who act irresponsibly, endanger all of our rights. Screw Yeager, because he's absolutely screwing us over with his ridiculous behavior.

Well said MTD... Yeager was a tool LONG before this! I've taken his class and it was good but the glock fanboy crap and the macho badassedness was way over the top. He hurts us all, Look at the statements that Rob Pincus has put out. Thats what it should look like from a professional

He is a douche but I don't see where he did anything wrong. His comments were incremental. Essentially he said if the Govt tries to take his guns, then he is going to resist. No he didn't use tact, but he didn't say anything any more dangerous than Howe or Haley or the thousands of other people that claim they will resist if push comes to shove. We should be starting a legal fund for him. I guess it is more fun to point and laugh though. :grey: It fascinates me how quick we throw our own under the bus. We lose most of the time because we are so quick to roast up a sacrificial lamb when the man comes around. The left though defends their own like a lion. David Gregory is a great example of this behavior.

Damn Skippy!!! Lotta that going around.

I've read all this................ and I only have one thing to say. All the thugs and the homeboys that threatened to riot and tear up the cities if Obama didn't get elected..... really hurt his chances of winning...... didn't it?

Luke

The south tried that once before and it didn't turn out so well for us. Now imagine if the US had fighter jets and M1 tanks during the Civil War. How many more of our relatives would have died? You cant fight the US military. If you think that NG soldiers wouldn't take your guns and shoot you dead then you haven't been around many of them.

Can't fight the US military? Tell that to North Korea, North vietnam, the Taliban and Al-Qaeda and the Iraqi resistance fighters. Liberals cant fight. Thats why they want the guns..

Also factor in military and police are humans, americans. Majority of them are not thrilled about dear ruler.

Truth is, most Americans are to fat and happy to care. They might piss and moan. But to get a fire under someones ass like you would in Syria or Egypt, enough to cause a revolution. Nope, not unless this economy collapsed, then, maybe.

There are not enough Americans who know the difference between the executive branch and the judicial branch to stand with you in your little fairl tail, much less Americans who even know what the bill of rights is and what it means.

Anyway, you all have fun with your liberty talk, I'm going to go watch some dancing with the stars. :rolleyes:

That is the sad truth. A good bit cant even afford a gun, they just want their obama phone and snap card...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom