• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jeep People...WTF!?

What about that stupid ass trans flag sticker on your door?
Oh no he didn't!
1713212851341.png

Yeah in the middle GA area I'd say 9 out of 10 Jeep Wranglers I see now have a dash full of rubber duckies. No idea what that is about. But as far as douchey I feel like the 4 door Bronco owners are taking the title. Doors off, tops down, huge M/T tires, shiny as a brand new whistle and has never been off the pavement. Plus they just think they're cooler than the Jeep guys.

I've owned a couple of Jeep TJ's over the years, never had duckies and that were taken off road a lot. Dirty inside as the outside was. But the duckie fad folks seems to be newer Jeeps that aren't offroaded at all because I'm not sure how all those ducks would stay up there.
I've got a Power Wagon on 37's, I take it on jobsites (which is why I have a 4x4 with a small lift, ruts and mud) but my ride stays clean ALL THE TIME! I'm anal about my trucks, I have a subscription at a carwash and I take it through a couple times a week.

I've got a Power Wagon on 37's, I take it on jobsites (which is why I have a 4x4 with a small lift, ruts and mud) but my ride stays clean ALL THE TIME! I'm anal about my trucks, I have a subscription at a carwash and I take it through a couple times a week.
Power Wagons are just badass. My dad got one last year, it's ridiculously nice. But his is a pavement princess for sure. But he does haul a camper with it. Yeah I have a carwash monthly sub too, definitely not knocking keeping a clean vehicle. You're good. I'm talking about soccer mom mobiles :lol:

This is one of THREE jeeps I passed today with the ducks on the dash (it's the only one that I could actually get a picture of). I never realized until this thread that the ducks were really a thing!?! the bright green Rubicon that I saw had them all the way across the dash...crazy! I can't stand to have ANYTHING on my dash, not even dust...LOL
Yeah junk on the dash is just an intrusive reflection in the windshield. I can't deal with that.

Yeah in the middle GA area I'd say 9 out of 10 Jeep Wranglers I see now have a dash full of rubber duckies. No idea what that is about. But as far as douchey I feel like the 4 door Bronco owners are taking the title. Doors off, tops down, huge M/T tires, shiny as a brand new whistle and has never been off the pavement. Plus they just think they're cooler than the Jeep guys.

I've owned a couple of Jeep TJ's over the years, never had duckies and that were taken off road a lot. Dirty inside as the outside was. But the duckie fad folks seems to be newer Jeeps that aren't offroaded at all because I'm not sure how all those ducks would stay up there.
The ducks MAY be code for something. You know like showing the other Jeep guys if you're a top or a bottom.

I bet the Jeep company hates “true jeepers”. They would’ve sold 500 jeeps instead of 5 million if you fellas had your way. 🤣
We print shirts for the Warner Robins Jeep Club. They're a bunch of trend following sheeple as you would expect. You know ... Costa sunglasses,vented fishing shirts, ****in Crocs, GA Bulldog tags etc.

My favorites are the hi lift jacks and shovels mounted to the hood or roof. Brand new and not used of course. I also like the rooftop tents youngsters are into nowadays. Prolly break my ******** neck tryna take a piss at 2 in the mornin fallin off the roof of my truck.
Well at least the Jeep and Bronco crowds are good for the economy.

Back
Top Bottom