• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jeep People...WTF!?

“IF YOU CAN READ THIS FLIP ME OVER” was funny. It’s kinda gone downhill since then

Attachments

• 71024768-CE7E-4AB4-9AD8-6A54A6E20B16.png
    71024768-CE7E-4AB4-9AD8-6A54A6E20B16.png
    122 KB · Views: 4
I bought a ****box jeep Cherokee XJ a few years ago with big plans to make a little trail rig out of it. Didn't really know anything about jeeps at the time.

Blew my mind every time I drove it every XJ on the road and most of the other jeep drivers would wave at me. Had no idea about the jeep wave. My jeep was literally just a neglected stock 20+ year old piece of junk but people in 40k rigs would wave and stop at the gas stations and stuff and ask about my plans for it.

It's cool though, nothing wrong with people forming a community over what their hobbies and passions are. We need more of that to be honest.

I bought a ****box jeep Cherokee XJ a few years ago with big plans to make a little trail rig out of it. Didn't really know anything about jeeps at the time.

Blew my mind every time I drove it every XJ on the road and most of the other jeep drivers would wave at me. Had no idea about the jeep wave. My jeep was literally just a neglected stock 20+ year old piece of junk but people in 40k rigs would wave and stop at the gas stations and stuff and ask about my plans for it.

It's cool though, nothing wrong with people forming a community over what their hobbies and passions are. We need more of that to be honest.
Jeeps are the future

My wife had a Jeep in the early 90’s when she was still my girlfriend. That’s when I discovered the “Jeep wave”. I asked her what the hell she was giving peace signs to folks for and she said it was a Jeep thing and I wouldn’t understand. So when I’d drive her around in my truck I started waving at anyone in a Toyota truck. Man, that pissed her off to no end. She thought it was stupid to which I replied, “exactly!”

So I kept doing it…but then I graduated from waving at just Toyotas to anyone in a pickup…and then from just a peace sign to a full blown Forrest Gump greeting Lt. Dan on the boat goofy wave. She hated driving with me but she stopped that stupid “I’m in the Jeep cult” wave!

I’m really surprised she still married me.

My wife had a Jeep in the early 90’s when she was still my girlfriend. That’s when I discovered the “Jeep wave”. I asked her what the hell she was giving peace signs to folks for and she said it was a Jeep thing and I wouldn’t understand. So when I’d drive her around in my truck I started waving at anyone in a Toyota truck. Man, that pissed her off to no end. She thought it was stupid to which I replied, “exactly!”

So I kept doing it…but then I graduated from waving at just Toyotas to anyone in a pickup…and then from just a peace sign to a full blown Forrest Gump greeting Lt. Dan on the boat goofy wave. She hated driving with me but she stopped that stupid “I’m in the Jeep cult” wave!

I’m really surprised she still married me.
You were working on the future. After you've been married a while all you have left is pushing buttons......

Back
Top Bottom