• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Jeep Wrangler questions... Thinking about buying one

He's looking in the neighborhood of 12k since it's a one owner. I believe he has lifted it some and changed the tires. The color though. What do y'all Think of that?
Not a bad price. That was a one year color if I remember correctly (I use to sell new Jeeps a long time ago). Its REALLY ugly...lol

I have seen it two toned though with some plasti-dip and or bedliner. It did make it look better. It also helps it has black wheels as chrome crap on that colors seemingly makes it even uglier.

Reactions: JHW
IMAG0240.jpg

If you are serious about towing anything with a Jeep, then you need to look at the unlimited version. I keep eyeing this one.

http://dothan.craigslist.org/ctd/5659829517.html
Those were super handy before the 4 door garbage came out. The unlimited actually can hold a descent sized cooler or luggage and still have passengers → without adding a hitch mount rack or other accessory.

Reactions: JHW
Not a bad price. That was a one year color if I remember correctly (I use to sell new Jeeps a long time ago). Its REALLY ugly...lol

I have seen it two toned though with some plasti-dip and or bedliner. It did make it look better. It also helps it has black wheels as chrome crap on that colors seemingly makes it even uglier.
the good thing is, there's not much on a jeep to paint!

Yeah it's basically exactly what I think I want minus the color. I wonder if I could plasti dip the whole thing haha matte black would look pretty good I think.

Those were super handy before the 4 door garbage came out. The unlimited actually can hold a descent sized cooler or luggage and still have passengers → without adding a hitch mount rack or other accessory.

I always heard they were designed to meet an Egyptian military contract. Not sure if that is true or not. But I'd go this route 10x over before I went the 4 door minivan w/ Auto tranny Jeep route.

some 24s and some low profile tires bling it out a little and that color wont be so bad:pop2:

Back
Top Bottom