• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Jefferson gun show

Just got back. Couldn't make it to Tulsa this time so went to this one instead just to appease my craving. Not much to see. Some things there I don't even know what they were. Stuffed dolls and such. Holiday wreaths too. Got out cheap. Attendance was LIGHT.
I think prices in general in the show is a bit sour... Sure we can find better prices in stores. - I saw .22 Varmint ammo for sale for $20 bucks box, when you can buy at Academy for $14 bucks or on CCI website for $12 and free shipping!!!

I think prices in general in the show is a bit sour... Sure we can find better prices in stores. - I saw .22 Varmint ammo for sale for $20 bucks box, when you can buy at Academy for $14 bucks or on CCI website for $12 and free shipping!!!
The advantage to a gun show you have a lot of stuff in a small area. I go to gunshows to find the odd stuff. I like the small private sellers. The other guys that are in business have to make a living and have a lot of cost in going to a show. I do it as a fun hobby.

Back
Top Bottom