• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jnelson04 oldest is missing

Eh, he needs an ass whipping. Wish I would have had a few more growing up.
I’m as old school as anyone on the forum,we are living in a total different world today than when we were raised 40-50+ years ago.gangs are rampant,fentanyl is everywhere,2 streets over from your cozy home is the ghetto.this young man is in a very critical part of life where the decisions he makes for the next 4 years can become life or death.i just don’t feel beating the hell out of him will work in today’s environment.my prayers are with him and his family.

I’m as old school as anyone on the forum,we are living in a total different world today than when we were raised 40-50+ years ago.gangs are rampant,fentanyl is everywhere,2 streets over from your cozy home is the ghetto.this young man is in a very critical part of life where the decisions he makes for the next 4 years can become life or death.i just don’t feel beating the hell out of him will work in today’s environment.my prayers are with him and his family.
I agree. See my previous post. I am glad the young man is safe. Now is time for a hard lesson. Hard lessons can be delivered with guidance from God. Again, not everything has to be hyper feminized emotional reactions and solutions. It’s hard because modern society has vilified heterosexual men at every turn. Ass whippings work

Guys, he ran off with his girl. Nothing new about some young stud thinking with the wrong head and doing something stupid.
Exactly. He wants to be a man, treat him like a man. He did nothing new. Give him grown man guidance. If he has the cojones to do this it seems has had good influences for the most part.

**** Damn excited to know he ran off with a girl.

Back
Top Bottom