• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

John’s Montain Shooting Range

You know how much the membership is?
single person is 250.00 per unless he went up. 350.00 for a family . I'm pretty sure , Steve Holloway is the owner 100 and 300 yard rifle range , you have to qualify to shoot on the 300 . pretty basic 2.5 to 3 inch group at 100 . covered pistol range and outside pistol range . if your serious pm me soon as deer season is over you can be my guest and check it out. @Lazarus

ad7bf211-da62-47f8-b8a7-f1b7fdb3bb57-jpeg.1439667
i

I'venever been to a range where prone guy wouldn't get his ass kicked,

I shoot prone all the time while 'slung up'. I hate to use a shooting bench, since they don't really exist anywhere except on shooting ranges.

Of course, I gave up on public ranges years ago, and I have one 12 minutes away from my house. I drive past it on my way to the private range where I have a membership.

I shoot prone all the time while 'slung up'. I hate to use a shooting bench, since they don't really exist anywhere except on shooting ranges.

Of course, I gave up on public ranges years ago, and I have one 12 minutes away from my house. I drive past it on my way to the private range where I have a membership.

Does that private range let you shoot prone in front of a hot firing line?

It's open but a guy opened full semi auto when a guy was hanging up targets. Then a girl was shooting a semi auto shotgun and dropped it upon recoil and when it hit the ground it went off and shot another shooter in the leg. After those two instances I joined River Bend Gun Club. Too much bull crap there. IF you go wear a bullet proof vest. The week is the only time to go. Too many idiots there on the weekend. It's a enter and shoot at your own risk deal.

Does that private range let you shoot prone in front of a hot firing line?

I think it would be frowned on if you were actually in front of another shooter, if that's what you're asking. I don't really see that in the picture, either, but I wasn't there, so maybe the angle doesn't show it clearly.

This afternoon when I went to shoot there was no one else there, so no one got upset.

Back
Top Bottom