• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Juan Pablo Montoya just hit the jet dryer in the Daytona 500 !

yep, Juan will be hurting tomorrow, lucky for the two guys in the blower truck they walked away as well......that was a first, but they commented Juan was driving fast trying to make up a lap, maybe too fast....bet those guys in the second truck did a pucker up when they saw the crash happen right in front of them.....underwear check....

Amazing crash!

Jet fuel is crazy hot-burning. It is hard to get started, but once you get it going-it is mighty hot!

Glad he wasn't hurt!

That was friggin cool! Definitely something that has never happened before! Looks like a rear end issue, he was sparking before he hit & they were checking that out, when he pitted. I never thought they were gonna put all that jet fuel out!

yep, Juan will be hurting tomorrow, lucky for the two guys in the blower truck they walked away as well......that was a first, but they commented Juan was driving fast trying to make up a lap, maybe too fast....bet those guys in the second truck did a pucker up when they saw the crash happen right in front of them.....underwear check....

Yea but something broke. No way that car would turn like that by way of the front tires, and in the video you can see him trying to steer away.

with 40 laps left they may not finish....crazy stuff!!!!! the fans that came back got to see something never seen before......a 500 on a Monday and a jet blower truck blow up!!!!!! Since they just refinished the surface of this track and it cost over $10 million......that's going to be ruff.....

I am a few minutes behind, since I am DVRing it, but I think they will have to call the race.

That jet fuel will burn hell out of the wall, and melt up the asphalt pretty good. Much worse fire than what these cars would make.

Back
Top Bottom