• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Judge gives 18 years to head of Georgia-to-New York gun ring

assets.nydailynews.com_polopoly_fs_1.1774354.1398883918__img_h79f222062250978b2b2e82b41084a2a1.jpg
Lol hi point!!

Lol hi point!!

Those things are high now. I'm seeing some LGS' put $179 and $199 apiece on them. I've actually seen some Hi Points priced higher than Kel Tec .32's.

"That included a $20,000 sale of 25 firearms in a suitcase, the biggest single illegal buy in NYPD history."

If that is SERIOUSLY accurate (which I find absolutely impossible to believe) then the problem obviously isn't "southern states". :rolleyes:

I vaguely remember the story when it came out. IIRC, most of the firearms involved were handguns, but one or two AR-15's were recovered. It seems the AR-15's are far more popular in Chicago than NYC.

Thread revival!!! This was the other gun ring buying off the ODT that got caught. It makes me wonder how many other purchases here are going to these illegal gun dealers???

Stupid, useless, knee-jerk, make me feel good laws, only create violent criminals and crime due to the large amounts of money being passed around.

Back
Top Bottom