• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Jump up price

No doubt. As are a lot of members here. It's just easier to accept that schnorrers are here to stay. Just don't trade with them if you can help it. Most here are decent folks.
Yes. Many are great folks. I have enjoyed dealing and talking with all the fellow members that I have dealt with on here. Oh snap, all but one. Lol

At one point in time every single member of the ODT had a zero trade rating. 99% of the members, new or old with a zero rating will have a trade rating of 1 when they get their first deal set up. You shouldn’t base your opinion of “Never again” on that one person.

Oh I’ll definetly deal again with other folks. Not him. He posted his price and I agreed to it. When I called him to set up the meet, he informed me that he had just reposted it for $50 and tried to tell me that the ammo was worth $50 more. I would have gave him the $50 more price if that was the original posted but don’t up charge after some body says they will take YOUR posted price. This isn’t buyers remorse but sellers remorse

cry-baby-4.jpg

One of our fellow members,that has been a member since February 16,2017, has a trade rating of 0. I should not even wasted my time dealing with somebody with a zero trade rating but I tried. NEVER again. He had a post for some ammo at $200. He listed his cell number for contact purposes. I sent him a text and said I would take ammo. After the text he raised his price on odt. Piece of work. Have fun with your ammo as I will not pay your new price. What would you do????
i was born a zero i will die a zero! just saying

Back
Top Bottom