• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Jump up price

How do you know that he just didn't list for sale a new batch of ammo after you agreed to the trade on the current batch?
because same pic was used and I personally talked to him cell to cell and he wanted to know what he could add to the original ammo to make up the increase in price. And he still has not sold ammo and same pic,description and quality is listed the same.

I have a trade rating of zero. Some people just have more expensive items than others that maybe others cannot afford. I hate that this guy gives people like myself with a zero trade rating a bad name and creates skepticism amongst others on ODT. For example... I tinker with higher end firearms and custom built items that aren't as easily tradeable or higher in cost than most peoples price points. Should all ODT members with zero trade ratings be labeled because of this bad apple? I should hope not. But yeah... I'd probably block that individual myself as well. That was pretty low of that member to do that to you.
We ALL had Zero at one time...ALL of us...

Yes, indeed. But if you look at how many “deals” have been made by this individual in almost two years and still a zero, one has to wonder. Now I know why. Get me once,shame on you. Get me twice dumb on me. There will not be a twice between he and I.

Bro. It happens all the time now. Move on. Just accept that a listed price is 'asking' and other members may offer more. Or, the sailor is wheedling every last penny out his stuff. It's no big deal.

So, because some deplorables have made it to the ranks of majorities, and they do things different....NEVERMIND...sounds a little political...Gone are the days of HELL NO!, get your ass out of here....

Bro. It happens all the time now. Move on. Just accept that a listed price is 'asking' and other members may offer more. Or, the sailor is wheedling every last penny out his stuff. It's no big deal.
Noted sir. I was just brought up better I guess. When a mans word was as good as a signed contract. MOVING ON.

Back
Top Bottom