• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Jump up price

74F474E9-4953-4528-B929-5A9057CB662F.gif

But not on ODT

Yeah, you still gotta be careful on here. It's a great bunch but every once in a while a Craigslister slips through. Some are skilled at screwing people over without being vulnerable to negative feedback. I usually do a little quick research if they have little feedback and generally stay away completely if they have any negative.

I’ve got a set. I’m just saying odt needs a section for an auction if that is how some people want to act when they have a set price and somebody says they will give that price. How would you feel if you drove to a meet and they said “ oh by the way I want more now”. I guess you would grow a set and drive home having wasted your time and effort.
That’s why you don’t text, call, etc until all the details of the sale and meet are established in private message, that way when they try to change the agreement you can leave them negative feedback. Dudes with all negative feedback don’t seem to hang around here very long.

Looks like you tried to pop his cherry. You didn't put up enough dough and he wasn't putting out...
see this is where you have missed the whole issue. I agreed to his original price in his post. Then he has a “supposed “ deal for $50 more dollars above his posted price. If you see something on here you like or want do you offer to pay more than they want? Then I called his cell , which he had provided in original post, and he tried to justify why he went up in price. He didn’t even mention the supposed deal that fell through.

see this is where you have missed the whole issue. I agreed to his original price in his post. Then he has a “supposed “ deal for $50 more dollars above his posted price. If you see something on here you like or want do you offer to pay more than they want? Then I called his cell , which he had provided in original post, and he tried to justify why he went up in price. He didn’t even mention the supposed deal that fell through.
2qztrd.jpg

How do you know that he just didn't list for sale a new batch of ammo after you agreed to the trade on the current batch?

Back
Top Bottom