• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jury duty....

wow-oh-my-gosh.gif
YRAP

Certain people are eligible to be exempted or excused from jury duty, such as people age 70 or older or full-time students.

People who are not citizens too - but oddly I still get "invited" to become a juror. Goes to show you how bad their record systems are.

I've often entertained the thought of having the state charged with attempting to pervert the course of justice.

:noidea:

I don't know what that means. But if I was advertising my business in my forum signature, I reckon I'd try a little harder at hiding my blatant bigotry. Might turn some potential customers off.
You should just mind your own business. Probably best that way! I don’t own the tree service sold it and retired at 52 and they want me to pay to be a supporter to remove it.

Last time I was called after a week of selections I made it all the way to the finals. They asked if anyone had any reason they felt they should be excused I raised my hand. With a roll of the eyes I was asked what my reason was and I know he was just waiting for some lame brain excuse but was immediately dismissed when my response was because I knew the defendant. 😆

Last time I was called after a week of selections I made it all the way to the finals. They asked if anyone had any reason they felt they should be excused I raised my hand. With a roll of the eyes I was asked what my reason was and I know he was just waiting for some lame brain excuse but was immediately dismissed when my response was because I knew the defendant. 😆
I got picked for a case where i knew the main witness, was kin to assit DA wife , had worked with the defendant and grew up with the victims of case. Thank the Lord he ended up pleading guilty. I tried everything to get off the case and bailiff wouldn’t let me see the judge. And yes this is 100% true

Back
Top Bottom