• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

just a thought..

poopdaddy

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
498   0
Reaction score
can you mount a zip 22 on an AR pistol? after all,they both pistols. the second pic is a full length,making it a sbr. but what about on a pistol?

upload_2017-9-20_18-27-53.jpeg
upload_2017-9-20_18-28-35.jpeg

can you mount a zip 22 on an AR pistol? after all,they both pistols. the second pic is a full length,making it a sbr. but what about on a pistol?

View attachment 1324316 View attachment 1324317
It's a no-go.
Do you have a zip? I love the way they look and almost bought one. I decided not to because literally 100% of owners can't get more than 3 rounds without a failure of some sort.

It's a no-go.
Do you have a zip? I love the way they look and almost bought one. I decided not to because literally 100% of owners can't get more than 3 rounds without a failure of some sort.
i have had a few of them. they are pretty neat,and fun to shoot. the only feed problems i ever had,was with the bx25's the bx1's run great. the bolt cycles so fast,the bigger mags cant keep up. they do make spring kits for it,or the ones for hopped up 19/22's will work. all in all, its fun.
other than the fun/tacticool factor, i would see no point in mounting it.
i traded out of them, but if it did not require a stamp, i would buy another and a rail....
oh well....

Back
Top Bottom