• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Just an idea, opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't ever get settled , the BS won't ever stop, it will when you remove the problem THE BOILER ROOM. Give a few members a chance to quit showing there ass by removing it for a while let them actually use the forum for what it is. If there still here afterwards, then great , if not so-long. While your at it make general discussion non political/muslim/religion.

It won't ever get settled , the BS won't ever stop, it will when you remove the problem THE BOILER ROOM. Give a few members a chance to quit showing there ass by removing it for a while let them actually use the forum for what it is. If there still here afterwards, then great , if not so-long. While your at it make general discussion non political/muslim/religion.

It's not the Boiler Room, It's a Few People that have to Cause Problems, because they have to Look like the Bigger, Better, Badder Man. The Keyboard Commandos and Trolls. They can't help but make smarta$$ and derogatory comments. It didn't Take Long for it to show up in this thread.

UM again...most ALL gun forums have a political/religion section, if you do not want to talk about it or see it do not go in there.why is this so hard for some people to do.

It's not the Boiler Room, It's a Few People that have to Cause Problems, because they have to Look like the Bigger, Better, Badder Man. The Keyboard Commandos and Trolls. They can't help but make smarta$$ and derogatory comments. It didn't Take Long for it to show up in this thread.

AMEN...well said.

The boiler room and general discussion is where most of it starts, don't give them a place to do it, and moderate the general discussion heavily.
UM again...most ALL gun forums have a political/religion section, if you do not want to talk about it or see it do not go in there.why is this so hard for some people to do.

I don't have a problem with religion but it's an open invitation to assholes and negative comment's. If it cause's OS to want to start banning ppl then there's a problem with it wether you like it or not. Name the type of threads that get the most negative attn . . . . . that's what i thought!!

The boiler room and general discussion is where most of it starts, don't give them a place to do it, and moderate the general discussion heavily.

I don't have a problem with religion but it's an open invitation to assholes and negative comment's. If it cause's OS to want to start banning ppl then there's a problem with it wether you like it or not. Name the type of threads that get the most negative attn . . . . . that's what i thought!!

No you are wrong, it is not the political/religion sections that is the problem, it is the jerks that come in ALL the threads and put people down for all kinds of junk like spelling or not having the same point of view as they do , or they put people down for being out of work and crap like that. it is the PERSONAL ATTACKS that have been the problem NOTHING else...

No you are wrong, it is not the political/religion sections that is the problem, it is the jerks that come in ALL the threads and put people down for all kinds of junk like spelling or not having the same point of view as they do , or they put people down for being out of work and crap like that. it is the PERSONAL ATTACTS that have been the problem NOTHING else...
i agree with that, but if you guy's got the boiler room for your muslim's , religion, politics and you kept it there that would be fine , but it don't stay there. It pours over onto the Gen Discussion, then you got everybody jumping in, like i said if there is no place to do it , then it wouldn't be done!

i agree with that, but if you guy's got the boiler room for your muslim's , religion, politics and you kept it there that would be fine , but it don't stay there. It pours over onto the Gen Discussion, then you got everybody jumping in, like i said if there is no place to do it , then it wouldn't be done!

Absolute truth. I do not allow politics or religion on my site and we just do not have these problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom