• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just moved from Fulton to Dekalb

jsimon42085

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
154   0
Reaction score
Hello ODT community!
After a decade in Fulton, I just moved to Dekalb.
What is the story with CCW permits? Do I need to apply for a new one within Dekalb county? Is it considered a renewal?
Can't find any literature out there.
Thanks in advance for the help!

Last time I did it in Deekalb i had to go to Decatur where they sell the marriage/death certificates then to the cop shop on Memo for prints then back to Dickhater for something else. They only accepted certain forms of payment. Six months and $80 later we all agreed that my right had been paid for.

Last time I did it in Deekalb i had to go to Decatur where they sell the marriage/death certificates then to the cop shop on Memo for prints then back to Dickhater for something else. They only accepted certain forms of payment. Six months and $80 later we all agreed that my right had been paid for.

Do you have the new style license? Looks like a DL and not a laminated piece of paper? If so you can forgo the fingerprints upon renewal.

She holds your Constitutionally protected INALIENABLE right in her hands:

DSC9654a8x10v2-2.jpg.2-240x300.jpg

When I moved to Gwinnett, the first renewal was free then I had to do the whole process over again in Lawrenceville.Finger prints and all two separate buildings and the price went up.

Back
Top Bottom