• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just my $0.02 Worth

Jackie Graham

Eagle Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
676   0
Reaction score
And it may not be worth that.

I was in Academy tonight for the first time in about 2 months. I was amazed to find that they had Hornady, Lee and RCBS equipment for sale. They also had Remington and Hornady projectiles. Although they are not the cheapest price it may be worth checking out if you are in a pinch.

On a second note I want to give Midsouth Shooters a thumbs up. I have been using Midway as my go to reloading suppliers for years as they usually have the best selection and price. However, I just ordered some dies and bullet casting items from Midsouth Shooters as they were at least 10% cheaper than Midway and had a better selection for the items that I was looking for.

Happy Reloading

I'm pretty sure Elite Pawn in Conyers had it yesterday. Their powder runs about 28-30 for a pound. Jackie is probably getting his from South River Gun Club.

Jackie, would you mind pming me the next time you're doing some reloading? I just started, have all the equipment and have made a few rounds, but everything I know has come from books, internet, conversations. I've never sat in with someone who's experienced, and would love to. I'm right around the corner from you and would be happy to donate some brass for your trouble. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom