• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kahr PM9 vs CM9

The PM9 slide has a milled front sight post and a bit more resistant to damage. It has a polygonal rifled barrel and many say not to fire lead cast through this type of rifling. The slide has more milling cuts and better markings. Otherwise the PM9 and CM9 are pretty much the same pistol.

The CM9 is a heck of a bargain for what it is and both are more accurate than one would expect for such a compact pistol.

The PM9 slide has a milled front sight post and a bit more resistant to damage. It has a polygonal rifled barrel and many say not to fire lead cast through this type of rifling. The slide has more milling cuts and better markings. Otherwise the PM9 and CM9 are pretty much the same pistol.

The CM9 is a heck of a bargain for what it is and both are more accurate than one would expect for such a compact pistol.

What he said! I personally carry the CM9 but the front sight IS plastic and it is still a darn nice gun and incredibly accurate for the size!

I found kahr's "stainless" steel stained quite a bit. Nothing else I've owned has ever gotten a spec of rust. The pm9 with black diamond finish is indestructible and shows no signs of carry wear.

Worth the price difference? No

Back
Top Bottom