• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

KKM 10mm conversion barrel for Glock 41.

Bear44

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
213   0
Reaction score
Put simply, it works!

Dropped the barrel, a 24lb spring and Glock 20 mags in and it ran like a sewing machine. Accurate, too. Palm size groups at 25 yards. Recoil was also very manageable.

I wasn't shooting the typical weak ass commercial loads, either. Grizzly 180gr jacketed HP with a MV of 1350fps. They generate around 725 foot pounds at the muzzle.

This got me into a 10mm long slide for around $220 rather than over $600 for a Glock 40. It weighs less than a Glock 40, too.

:rockon:

Good news that you didn't have to replace the extractor and ejector! I may get one for my G21. Was it a regular G40 barrel, or a 41-10mm conversion barrel? I'm assuming the 45 barrels have a larger outside diameter than the 10mm barrels.

Good news that you didn't have to replace the extractor and ejector! I may get one for my G21. Was it a regular G40 barrel, or a 41-10mm conversion barrel? I'm assuming the 45 barrels have a larger outside diameter than the 10mm barrels.
It's a conversion barrel. 41-10mm.

No problem with the extractor and ejector. Brass was flying out with authority.

That's awesome as the slide of the 41 is significantly thinner than the 40 in 10mm right?
Yes it is. I was concerned about the recoil damaging the weapon and when I contacted KKM about recommendations on spring weight they said "You'll have to figure that out on your own." :shocked:

I'll admit I was a little cautious the first couple of times I fired it.

Back
Top Bottom