• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Knife Pass Around - ESEE 4

Im gonna swap the list around a little.

TattooedGunner is in the process of a move and didn't want to accept the knife for another week or so, instead of holding things up the knife will be sent on to Sagan for the time being and then back to TattooedGunner after he is done.

I will update the list in the Original Post.

Last edited:
Ok. I got the Esee shipped off today so I figured I would give a report. The Esee was a little large compared to the knives I normally use but it felt great in my hand. I tried to keep it with me throughout the 2 weeks to give it as much use as possible. The first week it was mainly used for cutting boxes and cutting up a steak. The second week I finally got to get out in the woods with it. It did a great job cutting down small limbs that needed to be trimmed at my deer stand. I also cleaned a couple of squirrels that I shot one morning. While bigger than needed for the job, it still got it done and worked wonderfully to chop off heads.
All in all it is a great knife that I would be proud to own, and it stood up to everything I used it for. I plan on getting a Esse 3 as my next knife (size is more practical for me and I already have Izula 2), but an Esee 4 purchase will eventually be on the horizon.
If you haven't used an Esee try one out. Also, it is on the way to Sagan. Thanks for the opportunity to try it out lcmcrumley

IMAG0009.jpg

Just got it today. Not much to do with it in the evening, so I trimmed some trees. Working great so far. Are we sure that no one has sharpened this? It's not a shaving edge, but still damn fine for something that hasn't seen a stone.

Just got it today. Not much to do with it in the evening, so I trimmed some trees. Working great so far. Are we sure that no one has sharpened this? It's not a shaving edge, but still damn fine for something that hasn't seen a stone.

Surely someone has sharpened it by now. I wouldn't think there would be any sharpness left in the blade by now. I could be wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom