• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lakeland Florida Gun Show

mountainmoped

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
32   0
Reaction score
My daughter went to the Lakeland Florida Gun Show today. She arrived at 9:00 and stood in line for an hour. She gave up and left at 10:00 because the line wasn't moving very fast. She said it was by far the largest crowd she had ever seen. People in the parking lot were selling PMC 223 for $20.00 for a 20 round box and $1,000 for a thousand rounds. Some people were paying the price.

Last edited:
I was just on CBS 46 Atlanta to see if they posted anything about the second amendment rally yesterday. As expected nothing but I did see something about thousands to attend at the Marrietta show this weekend. They also printed/posted this:

However, local Democrats said they are concerned because buying a gun at a gun show does not require background checks.

"It's fine to have gun shows but we also have to leverage the fact that at gun shows, that's where this loop hole exists," said Rashad Richey, the political director for Georgia Democrats. "That loop hole allows convicted felons to obtain some of the worst weapons that America has."

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/20626960/thousands-expected-at-marietta-gun-show

However, local Democrats said they are concerned because buying a gun at a gun show does not require background checks.

"It's fine to have gun shows but we also have to leverage the fact that at gun shows, that's where this loop hole exists," said Rashad Richey, the political director for Georgia Democrats. "That loop hole allows convicted felons to obtain some of the worst weapons that America has."

Ignorance run a muck.

Back
Top Bottom