• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lapua 6.5 Creedmoor brass is coming.

Nice to hear this.Hope its priced reasonably,if not I will keep shooting Hornady brass.I treat my brass right so I get many rounds out of it and I don't see that changing brass could make them any more accurate than they are now.

Nice to hear this.Hope its priced reasonably,if not I will keep shooting Hornady brass.I treat my brass right so I get many rounds out of it and I don't see that changing brass could make them any more accurate than they are now.

I thought the same thing but Lapua brass does make a difference. I use it in my .338Lapua and my .308Win's rifles.
I also neck size only and turn the case necks.
When you turn the case necks is when you truly see the difference in quality. When you turn the Lapua brass, you will get very little shavings, when you
turn Hornady brass you will need a snow shovel and a garbage can for clean up.

Will have to wait and see how accurate they will be, not so sure about the claim small pocket primers are better for accuracy???

Would certainly like to see more information from several precision rifle builders, and their data to support this claim... Will run this BY REMMY, he is up on this and his gunsmith also...

JAWJA born, however a lot like a MISSOURI man, you gotta show me...

Back
Top Bottom