Larue SBR

JDG.

Default rank 5000+ posts
Silent Professional
165   0
Reaction score
Why didn't anyone tell me about this? Ordered one today, prob over a year wait to just get it to my dealer not counting the stamp wait time.....

Bumped my 16" predatar order for this one!

http://www.laruetactical.com/larue-tactical-obr-556-12%E2%80%9D-sbr
obr556_12_profile.jpg

It's cool, but is it really cool enough to be worth a year wait before the stamp wait time? How is this better than the LWRC SBRs that everyone has in stock today at basically the same price?

It's cool, but is it really cool enough to be worth a year wait before the stamp wait time? How is this better than the LWRC SBRs that everyone has in stock today at basically the same price?

If you have felt other larue products, you should know the draw. Its different than a LWRC and different than what most people own. I don't feel a draw to the LWRC but I do love Larue Products. Plus this isn't my first SBR or only SBR.

I was over there looking at the Stockbridge army navy the other day and they had a LWRC SBR sitting up on the wall. It was a sweet gun!!! The price tag was around 2100.00 I believe.

Yeah....buddy of mine needs a new bolt for his OBR, called LaPewp and asked if they would sell him one and was told they don't sell them any more....

O good thing this is the .556 model. parts wont be a problem. I don't think they have a 308 sbr model

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom