Larue SBR

Why wait when you don't have to though? Look at something like the DD MK18 for a 10.5.

Over promising and under delivering is a quick way to lose my business.

there is no doubt that Larue makes quality stuff, but i agree with this. if i was going to spend that kind of money a gun i would look somewhere else. There are LOTS of options for the same amount of quality, money, and without the wait.

there is no doubt that Larue makes quality stuff, but i agree with this. if i was going to spend that kind of money a gun i would look somewhere else. There are LOTS of options for the same amount of quality, money, and without the wait.

Thanks for all the opinions. I didn't know there was this opinion of Larue here. Anyways, Im not interested in a Wal-Mart gun. I have plenty of other rifles already, I'm more into boutique guns now. I prefer the stuff you don't see every day. Personally that's one of the reasons I want one of these, you don't see them everyday. Kinda like ordering a Wilson Combat or Night hawk I guess, I hear there is a long wait for those as well

Thanks for all the opinions. I didn't know there was this opinion of Larue here. Anyways, Im not interested in a Wal-Mart gun. I have plenty of other rifles already, I'm more into boutique guns now. I prefer the stuff you don't see every day. Personally that's one of the reasons I want one of these, you don't see them everyday. Kinda like ordering a Wilson Combat or Night hawk I guess, I hear there is a long wait for those as well

Take a look at a Noveske, KAC or LMT SBR. They are almost as "one of a kind", cheaper and just if not more reliable/accurate.

Take a look at a Noveske, KAC or LMT SBR. They are almost as "one of a kind", cheaper and just if not more reliable/accurate.
I have a noveske uppered sbr already. I like kac but its not top of my list to buy. I actually bought a 10.5 lmt cqb sbr but due to problems with paperwork , I ended up getting my money back. I am liking the new LMT MR8 platform and I may get one when they become more available in a factory sbr. I just love larue products and have been fiending for a rifle from them for some time

I forgot to mention, I don't want rails and lighter weight is better. I can turn the obr barrel down to a lighter weight

I forgot to mention, I don't want rails and lighter weight is better. I can turn the obr barrel down to a lighter weight
I'd say get your name on the list, post pictures for me to look out when you get it for me to look at when you get it, and if we ever have a class 3 get together bring it so I can fondle it.

I'd say get your name on the list, post pictures for me to look out when you get it for me to look at when you get it, and if we ever have a class 3 get together bring it so I can fondle it.
Name is on the list :thumb: if she ever comes around she can be a class three bicycle

For that kinda money, you should be able to specify just what contour barrel you want.

That's why I hate buying factory guns. Buy a factory SbR lower and go from there is what I would do personally. But like I said, its your money.

For that kinda money, you should be able to specify just what contour barrel you want.

That's why I hate buying factory guns. Buy a factory SbR lower and go from there is what I would do personally. But like I said, its your money.
Thanks for sharing again. I already have a few other sbr's, I want a larue rifle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom