Larue SBR

Alot of these mfg like to tag premium price on their rifles like Magpul. I'm sure it's a nice rifle! I would love to buy their lower only. I don't see they have that listed.

Alot of these mfg like to tag premium price on their rifles like Magpul. I'm sure it's a nice rifle! I would love to buy their lower only. I don't see they have that listed.
I know people have gotten just lowers don't know if you can order the as they have a hard enough time getting complete rifles out the door. Their predatar rifles are are less expensive but the handguards are to long to sbr the rifle.

Your right about the premium, they have a steady backlog so they can charge what they like. Not like running down to your local mom and pops and getting a bushmaster. Good thing this is just a hobby for me, not life or death!

Thanks for sharing again. I already have a few other sbr's, I want a larue rifle.

It boils down to exactly this! ^^

You want it, it is your money, and you are willing to wait to get what YOU WANT! While it may not suit others, it does you............. You are in line now, you get to wait, then pay your money and enjoy!! :D

That is why some people do not get into NFA items at all, the wait and the cost. But those of us that do feel it is worth the wait.

Let me know when it gets in. I'd love to propel a few rounds downrange if you would so allow.

It boils down to exactly this! ^^

You want it, it is your money, and you are willing to wait to get what YOU WANT! While it may not suit others, it does you............. You are in line now, you get to wait, then pay your money and enjoy!! :D

That is why some people do not get into NFA items at all, the wait and the cost. But those of us that do feel it is worth the wait.

Let me know when it gets in. I'd love to propel a few rounds downrange if you would so allow.
I'm glad someone gets it. Your more then welcome to blast it as much as you like. I like to use my rifles but don't have The time to send enough lead down range as id like. The NFA world is a different animal indeed

I know people have gotten just lowers don't know if you can order the as they have a hard enough time getting complete rifles out the door. Their predatar rifles are are less expensive but the handguards are to long to sbr the rifle.

Your right about the premium, they have a steady backlog so they can charge what they like. Not like running down to your local mom and pops and getting a bushmaster. Good thing this is just a hobby for me, not life or death!
If you ever want a Larue upper, let me know! I'll go in half with you to get a whole rifle and I take the lower.

If you ever want a Larue upper, let me know! I'll go in half with you to get a whole rifle and I take the lower.

I actually don't like their stealth uppers.the barrel nut looks like poop to me and I don't like quad rails either. I'm inthe same boat as you, id rather have the lower!

Pic example. Much prefer the continuous top rail/ monolithic upper look
farm9.staticflickr.com_8313_8033270274_cb405c2b81.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah. Damn, I already have 2 AR15. I want that Larue lower for a novelty. Just like my M&P15 magpul lower. Hmmmm I might sell my MP5 clone and get a full Larue AR15...

Yeah. Damn, I already have 2 AR15. I want that Larue lower for a novelty. Just like my M&P15 magpul lower. Hmmmm I might sell my MP5 clone and get a full Larue AR15...

Did you already get it? Do you have a thread on it? I've been thinking about one unless the sig mpx-c comes out soon

Did you already get it? Do you have a thread on it? I've been thinking about one unless the sig mpx-c comes out soon

Yes, its a pistol version. I got it threaded 1/2x28. Yeah I know but all my pistons are that size so I went with that. I could have gotten the metric size but then I would have an odd thread size. I wanted all my suppressors work together. Oh yeah, threaded and 3 lug so I have 2 options.

Back
Top Bottom